Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dynamic Link Library Error

When icloud.exe opens I get an error that The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library at ***.dll. I repair installed but still got the error. What should I do?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2018 4:02 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 1, 2018 12:20 PM in response to drdental1

Hi there, drdental1,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you're having some trouble installing iCloud for Windows. When you try, you receive an error. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would first recommend deleting the iCloud.exe file, and then redownloading it. You can use Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support to download, and set up, iCloud for Windows.

If you still have difficulty, please try the steps in Get help using iCloud for Windows - Apple Support .

Cheers!

May 1, 2018 1:29 PM in response to drdental1

Thanks for getting back to us, drdental1.

If the previously provided steps have not solved the issue, the next recommendation I could make is to see if any security software you may be using is causing trouble: Resolve issues between iTunes and third-party security software - Apple Support . Even though the title of this is specific to iTunes, the steps are also pertinent to iCloud for Windows.

If you're still having trouble after that, please reach out to Apple Support directly: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers.

Dynamic Link Library Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.