Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS11.3 does not support exchange

IOS11.3 still (iPhone 7) does not support exchange neither for email nor for calendar. There is not sync and no update of data and entries. When will this be fixed?

Posted on May 3, 2018 6:41 AM

7 replies

May 3, 2018 7:00 AM in response to hkostal

Works for me on iOS 11.3.1 and has always worked since iOS 8.x(?) when I loaded whatever version of Outlook was valid 2 years ago. I have been using Exchange Mail and calendar consistently from our company server with zero issues. I suggest the problem may be either incorrect setup, or compatibility between Microsoft’s server and Microsoft’s Outlook client.

Undortunately you just just claim it is not supported and don’t explain what you see or why you think it does not work, so we can’t make any useful suggestions about setup to help you get it working.

May 3, 2018 7:20 AM in response to hkostal

hkostal wrote:

IOS11.3 still (iPhone 7) does not support exchange neither for email nor for calendar. There is not sync and no update of data and entries. When will this be fixed?

Strange. I am using the built in Mail and Calendar apps for 2 Exchange accounts. Both work. So there is nothing for Apple to fix. There is probably something for you or your sysadmin to fix.

May 4, 2018 3:25 PM in response to hkostal

hkostal wrote:

Unfortunately there is no network administrator. Our company is directly settled on the microsoft server (Office 365).

Please contact the folks at Microsoft Office 365 support for assistance. They're the folks that are supporting your Office 365 server and your local client configuration settings.

Related:

Set up email using the iOS Mail app - Office Support

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-email-in-Outlook-for-iOS-mobile- app-b2de2161-cc1d-49ef-9ef9-81acd1c8e234

IOS11.3 does not support exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.