Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone froze on the home screen and doesn’t let me click passcode numbers, what do I do?

Yesterday 5/24/18, I was adding new gestures on “assistive touch”, just to see what had Apple had added on IOS 11.3.1. I have notice they added Grey Scale, which changed the color of my entire phone and I have tried to change it but it didn’t let me, so after that I saw a new gesture that allowed me not to click on certain parts of my screen after that is started to glitch, it was also on power mode which turned off. The aftermath is not great, my IPhone 8, doesn’t let me click on anything, but “assistive touch”(yes, it does let me use some of the gestures on there), a new gesture I had added, and ONLY scroll up on the control center.

iPhone 8, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 25, 2018 5:14 AM

1 reply

My phone froze on the home screen and doesn’t let me click passcode numbers, what do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.