Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Your request cannot be processed at this time" mesage when attempting to enable iCloud Music Library

I recently added my wife to my Apple Music subscription. She has an iPad Pro 12.9 (1st gen). When I attempt to enable iCloud Music Library, I receive the error message stated in the title. This seems really strange, because I think I was somehow able to get it enabled for a short period of time. I know this because I can see her music synced to all of her other devices including a Windows laptop with iTunes installed, her iTunes account on Apple TV, and an Android phone.

Troubleshooting steps I have taken are signing out/in of iCloud on the affected device (iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen), and resetting iPad via Home/Power buttons. I have spoken with Apple Support who suggested a backup/restore. I'm not 100% convinced that is necessary so I thought I would ask here first.

I have attached a screenshot for reference:

User uploaded file

iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.3.1, null

Posted on May 25, 2018 7:21 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

"Your request cannot be processed at this time" mesage when attempting to enable iCloud Music Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.