Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itune movies

How can i delete itune movies from my mac pro. Everything I tired indicates the movies are hidden and not deleted, even the instructions that are suppose to delete the movies also show hidden and not deleted.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), os 10.13.4

Posted on May 28, 2018 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2018 10:57 PM

How do they show on your Mac's iTunes ? To delete a film you just select/highlight it in the Films section of your iTunes library and press the delete button on your keyboard. If you also don't want them to show in the cloud for redownloading (i.e. not to show with the cloud icon on them) : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2018 10:57 PM in response to New York psych

How do they show on your Mac's iTunes ? To delete a film you just select/highlight it in the Films section of your iTunes library and press the delete button on your keyboard. If you also don't want them to show in the cloud for redownloading (i.e. not to show with the cloud icon on them) : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

itune movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.