Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What's the possibility (if any) to recover data from disabled iPhone?

I have no iTunes or iCloud back up. I haven't forgotten my pass code, my iPhone just wouldn't recognized either the pass code or the fingerprint. After few unsuccessful attempts it says iPhoe is disabled - connect to iTunes.

iPhone 6

Posted on May 29, 2018 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2018 12:46 PM

Once the iPhone is disabled, the data is gone.

There is no way to get to it now.

The only thing you can do is restore it.

The next thing is to set up iCloud backups. Once set up, they are automatic, when the iPhone is locked and connected to Wifi it will backup on its own. No easier method of having an up to date backup .

Not having a backup is playing russian roulette with your data. It's not a matter off if it will be lost, its just a matter of when it will be lost.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2018 12:46 PM in response to asiabusz

Once the iPhone is disabled, the data is gone.

There is no way to get to it now.

The only thing you can do is restore it.

The next thing is to set up iCloud backups. Once set up, they are automatic, when the iPhone is locked and connected to Wifi it will backup on its own. No easier method of having an up to date backup .

Not having a backup is playing russian roulette with your data. It's not a matter off if it will be lost, its just a matter of when it will be lost.

What's the possibility (if any) to recover data from disabled iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.