Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone7+

my iphone 7+ is facing many problems, my whatsapp history partially was deleted, i cannot take any pictures without them turning grey, i cannot take snapshots either. i proceeded to reset all settings but now i cant even log in to icloud, i also cannot open any apps without it crashing

most apps takes 5+ minutes to open. i have no idea what to do, ive tried to power off my phone/powering on again, it doesnt work

Also, it does not download ios11 so i cannot update my phone either wirelessly, its on ios10.2 right now

Posted on Jun 1, 2018 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2018 9:59 PM

The first thing you need to do is to find a computer running the latest iTunes and get your device updated. Once you have done, see if the issues are resolved.

You can also try resetting your device by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons and continue to hold them down until the Apple appears. Once the Lock Screen displays, see if any of the issues have cleared up.

Best,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2018 9:59 PM in response to kasingfromhk

The first thing you need to do is to find a computer running the latest iTunes and get your device updated. Once you have done, see if the issues are resolved.

You can also try resetting your device by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons and continue to hold them down until the Apple appears. Once the Lock Screen displays, see if any of the issues have cleared up.

Best,

GB

iphone7+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.