Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X ear piece not working?

I purchased iPhone X around seven months ago and have experienced problem with ear piece for 2-3 times. Unless i restart the phone the ear piece wont start working. It is very infuriating because i never know whether it is the phone ear piece problem or network issue unless i switch to speaker mode. My guess is it has to do with recent ios update because i have not faced the issue in the first 4-5 months of the purchase. And may be it can be fixed with next ios update i guess if only Apple recognises this as a serious issue and not some random device situation.

Posted on Jun 18, 2018 6:20 AM

1 reply

iPhone X ear piece not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.