Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant open icloud music library

when i clicked open icloud music library, it said either i select to merge songs or replace&delete , but after i clicked the button, nothings happened. What should i do? I already reinstalled the app but its still the same. If I cant open it, I can not download any songs from Apple music.

Posted on Jun 29, 2018 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2018 9:12 PM

Hello ppraeww,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having issues with turning on iCloud Music Library. I’m happy to help. To start, I suggest making sure you’re following the instructions in the article below:

Turn on iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

Should the issue persist, I suggest force-closing the Settings app and restarting your iPhone:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you have not already, it may help to update your iOS to the latest version:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the above does not remedy your issue, you’ll want to contact Apple Support.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2018 9:12 PM in response to ppraeww

Hello ppraeww,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having issues with turning on iCloud Music Library. I’m happy to help. To start, I suggest making sure you’re following the instructions in the article below:

Turn on iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

Should the issue persist, I suggest force-closing the Settings app and restarting your iPhone:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you have not already, it may help to update your iOS to the latest version:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the above does not remedy your issue, you’ll want to contact Apple Support.

Take care.

Cant open icloud music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.