Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app can't access Health Records

Trying to use the new Health app but cant get past the authentication process to access my Health Records.

The Health app from Apple allows me to set it up but when I try to access my Health Data > Health Records> Get Started> and provides me suggested Hospitals> Choose Hospital> Sign in to providers patient portal (HelloWell patient portal by Adventist Health Systems) I get an Error: No records found and it doesnt allow me to choose the "Authorize botton"

When I sign in via the HelloWell patient portal website I can see the records from my last physical.

When we setup another member of the family it worked perfectly.

I backed up the phone reset it to factory settings then I restored it and it still doesnt work.

Very frustered!

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2018 3:01 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Health app can't access Health Records

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.