Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari/ Instagram problem: Blank White Page

Does anyone have problem with Safari loading Instagram? Other browsers are doing ok but only Safari will not display Instagram and other websites. It won't even display the login portal for Apple Community. Safari's blank page issue has been affecting some users since 2010. I'm pretty sure it's Safari but I won't be too surprised if it's also an issue coming from Instagram. Is there a way to troubleshoot and fix this problem. I've been trying to ignore this problem since I use Chrome as my default browser. But I think it's time to get rid of this pesky nuisance. Your suggestions and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated. By the way, my MBP completed its latest software update User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Jul 12, 2018 11:08 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Safari/ Instagram problem: Blank White Page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.