Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Upgrading" from Mac OSX Snow Leopard to OSX El Capitan basically ruined my iMac 24, rendering all my important software useless and taking away Photo Booths ability to record video.... Never, never, never upgrade to El Capitan! HELP!

"Upgrading" from Mac OSX Snow Leopard to OSX El Capitan basically ruined my iMac 24, rendering all my important software (including my video editing / DJ software, things that effect my income!) useless and taking away Photo Booths ability to record video.... Never, never, never upgrade to El Capitan! I upgraded to try to get new printer to work .... that never happened either. Frustrated! El Capitan is not an upgrade, it's a down grade!

Posted on Jul 18, 2018 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2018 11:10 AM

Do you have a backup you can restore from?

OS X El Capitan: Revert to a previous OS X version

Similar questions

1 reply

"Upgrading" from Mac OSX Snow Leopard to OSX El Capitan basically ruined my iMac 24, rendering all my important software useless and taking away Photo Booths ability to record video.... Never, never, never upgrade to El Capitan! HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.