Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove Family Sharing

Is there a way to remove the Family Sharing function from an apple account? I don't own any apple products outside of a pretty outdated iPod Touch, and yet my apple account is somehow managed by a Chinese person via Family Sharing. I know this because I use iTunes on my PC and the payments are now managed by a Chinese e-mail. Does this mean that apple has given my credit card info to some random Chinese person? I'm also unable to make purchases on iTunes now, which is the reason I checked on my account in the first place.

I've tried going to Family Sharing on iCloud for PC but the app is a joke since it just brings you to your internet browser and that version of iCloud doesn't give you the option to alter Family Sharing. There is also no way to change it from iTunes and there was no option to alter it when I log into my apple account on appleid.

Windows 10

Posted on Jul 22, 2018 5:32 PM

2 replies

Remove Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.