Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

homepod lost bass 11.4.1

I think I may have met a very rare problem. When I didn't do anything, my homepod suddenly lost its bass. Playing any type of songs has no bass effect.You know, it worked very well within a week of the day before.

I tried to reset the homepod, and it didn't work.

I even deleted the homepod in home app and added it again, but it didn't work.

My homepod version number is 11.4.1

If you have the same experience and find a solution, please help me.

I contacted  technical consultant and they didn't give me the solution.

Thank you for help me.

HomePod, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 1, 2018 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2018 11:49 AM

Try re-positioning the device at least 6 inches away from any wall or furniture all around, except whatever it sits on. Reset the HomePod once more. If the problem persists contact Apple to discuss a warranty replacement.

tt2

7 replies

Aug 7, 2018 7:05 AM in response to ppurice

So far, I still haven't found a solution that users can repair by themselves. Even though I visited my Apple store in my country, they also said they could not help. Because homepod can not be dismantled and maintained, and there is no interface to provide data transmission. You are the third example I have ever seen. If I have a solution, I will tell you the first time.

Wish you have a good day.

homepod lost bass 11.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.