Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music with Apple ID Bug

I have downloaded this application, have come into it, I click the button to enter, I import data of ID Apple and the password, the system requests a code of multi-factor authorization which it has sent to the entrusted devices. I dont have these most entrusted devices any more as I have sold the iPhone and has bought the device on the android, actually, why I also have downloaded this application as I have any more no iPhone which was my entrusted device! In the ordinary browser this problem is solved with the help of the Have Not Received a Code? button on which the menu with a possibility of the choice of restoring access on a call or SMS on the entrusted number opens. But in this ******* application of this button isnt present!!!! Add her, please!!!

Posted on Sep 4, 2018 11:27 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Sep 5, 2018 11:25 PM in response to turingtest2

Yes, I rang support of Apple, but some not really competent expert who has constructed the explanation for a situation that Android is not IOS and that he doesnt understand Android has got to me, and it is a problem of my device on Android and isnt connected with Apple in any way. On my remark that Music Apple belongs to Apple in any kind and that it is an application error, and I would like that they have helped me to make and direct the application for correction of this mistake to Music Apple developers to Android, I have heard in reply the same is Android to you not IOS. Probably, it I was for the first time when I have interrupted a call, talking to support service.

Apple Music with Apple ID Bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.