Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music not downloading on apple music after updating to iOS 12

When i try to download any song on apple music, it just keep scrolling and stuck, never downloads, i tried to shift between On N Off iCloud, i just left with No songs downloaded on my iPhone.

Here are two screen shots, describing download stuck, doesn't even start, I have 50Mbps Connection, Not so bad for downloading songs.

User uploaded file

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Sep 18, 2018 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 8:59 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Deyvessh,

I see that you're unable to download music after updating the software on your iPhone. I download music to my devices all the time, so I understand wanting to get this resolved quickly, and I'd be happy to help.

Let's begin by having you restart your iPhone and then try again.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If the issue remains after restarting, let's go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap on your Apple ID and sign out. Once you're signed out, restart your device and go back to Settings > iTunes & App Store and sign in.
This step will temporarily remove any music you’ve saved for offline listening, you will have to redownload all the music saved for offline manually again. Once thats complete, check to see if you can download the songs.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2018 8:59 AM in response to Deyvessh

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Deyvessh,

I see that you're unable to download music after updating the software on your iPhone. I download music to my devices all the time, so I understand wanting to get this resolved quickly, and I'd be happy to help.

Let's begin by having you restart your iPhone and then try again.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If the issue remains after restarting, let's go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap on your Apple ID and sign out. Once you're signed out, restart your device and go back to Settings > iTunes & App Store and sign in.
This step will temporarily remove any music you’ve saved for offline listening, you will have to redownload all the music saved for offline manually again. Once thats complete, check to see if you can download the songs.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

Music not downloading on apple music after updating to iOS 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.