Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dod CAC sites not working in safari 12.0 webkiterrordomain: 300

since the update to safari 12.0 i get the webkiterrordomain: 300 error on every site i try to login into. my previously trusted certs were not trusted. i manfully trusted them all and still cannot connect

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6), safari 12.0

Posted on Sep 18, 2018 1:51 PM

9 replies

Sep 18, 2018 1:51 PM in response to Miloracle

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account

Safe Mode - About

Safe Mode Startup – El Capitan. also Sierra

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor. Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

Sep 19, 2018 5:42 AM in response to Eric Root

Eric I appreciate your time... But the safari update cost me $855.00 to purchase a window computer.

I did what you suggested. I was able to access some Dod websites with chrome, but some I don't. I don't like to have a computer that is not reliable.

I have a old MacBook back home that I need to replace the battery. I will ensure not to update the version of the safari browser I have on that MacBook and return a new MacBook I just purchased 10 days ago.

Thanks.

Jose

Sep 19, 2018 4:15 PM in response to Eric Root

Eric,

there are two posters here. i am the originator, dont have a macbook. i was able to open everything in firefox.

however, I still need to know if Apple see this as a glitch with the Safara 12.0 version and are they working on a fix? I am calculating whether to move all my data to firefox and make that my default, or wait a bit for safari.

thanks

bob

Dod CAC sites not working in safari 12.0 webkiterrordomain: 300

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.