Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth not performing as expected in Windows 10 Bootcamp Partition

I use a Bluetooth mouse (Logitech MX Master 2s) and keyboard (Logitech G613) with my MacBook Pro 15" (2017). This works very well in macOS but performs less than optimally in my Windows 10 partition. Both devices pair to the MacBook in Windows 10 and perform well when Wi-Fi is turned off but when I turn on Wi-Fi, performance for both devices becomes extremely sporadic (latency is awful, cursor is very jittery, keyboard interprets one keystroke as several)

I have attempted to update all Bluetooth drivers in Windows device manager but unfortunately to no avail. I have changed the power saving settings of the internal Bluetooth radio so that it does not turn off to save power, again, to no avail. Does anyone have any fixes for this issue?

Thanks

Henry

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017), Windows 10, null

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 1:41 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Sep 27, 2018 4:09 AM in response to Loner T

Hi Loner T,

Sorry for my delayed response.

I did everything that you asked but unfortunately, after reinstalling all my drivers (including the network adapter drivers) the 'advanced' panel of 'Broadcom 802.11.ac Network Adapter' in device manager still appears the same as before, with no details relating to Wi-Fi/BT collaboration. My Bluetooth mouse and keyboard still suffer from the same sporadic issues as before.

Do you know of any other potential fixes to this problem?

Thanks,

Henry

Bluetooth not performing as expected in Windows 10 Bootcamp Partition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.