Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating Apps - Apple Media Terms and Conditions

When I try to update apps, it asks me to accept new Apple Media Terms and Condition. When I tap OK, a blank screen loads. No text, no scrolling, no accept button. IOS 11 and 12. See below.

User uploaded file

Is there a fix?

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2018 1:18 PM

I found the same problem with mine for the last number of days. Blank Terms and Conditions screen after clicking OK to go there. I found that the screen appears if I shut off WiFi and only use phone data. Then when selecting something new or to update from the App store, clicking ok on the 'you need to accept new T&C' request, the Terms and Conditions screen shows up and I am able to click the Agree button. No idea why, I just stumbled on this while trying everything under the sun. Hope it works for you.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2018 1:18 PM in response to alfromchamblee

I found the same problem with mine for the last number of days. Blank Terms and Conditions screen after clicking OK to go there. I found that the screen appears if I shut off WiFi and only use phone data. Then when selecting something new or to update from the App store, clicking ok on the 'you need to accept new T&C' request, the Terms and Conditions screen shows up and I am able to click the Agree button. No idea why, I just stumbled on this while trying everything under the sun. Hope it works for you.

Updating Apps - Apple Media Terms and Conditions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.