Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No input on Mac OS Mojave

Hello Everyone,

Since I have updated to Mac OS Mojave, Logic Pro stopped to realize any kind of input devices (including the built-in microphone). I have tried to use my Focusrite Scarlett Solo for guitars and Logic Pro doesn't receive any input - meanwhile with GarageBand, the audio interface works fine - neither with my Razer Kraken - which works perfectly fine with QuickTime.

I have tried to check the "Software Monitoring" (it's on), I have checked the Channel Strip (correct input and output are selected). I have already tried to launch Logic Pro X without inputs and outputs, it has launched, no problems, also I have tried to reboot my Mac several times, and I have already reinstalled Logic Pro X! Did Anyone experienced something similar? Does Anybody know a solution for this?

Br,

Szabi

Posted on Sep 26, 2018 4:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2018 4:40 AM

Wow, I have resolved my own issue 🙂 If anyone suffers from the same issue on Mojave, check on this link, this is not only for Focusrite products, it's a general thingy:

https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001502689-I-cannot-hear-my-au dio-from-my-interface-since-upgrading-to…

Similar questions

3 replies

No input on Mac OS Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.