Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps Manager No Longer Available?

Is this really true???😮😮😮 I have had my Apple ID since iPads were first introduced so yes, I have purchased hundreds, if not thousands of apps over the years. Is there absolutely no way whatsoever any longer to see every single app I have purchased - just a simple list would suffice. I know this used to be a part of the App Store. I have purchased some amazing apps over the years that have worked so well for me - but I do not remember the names of a lot of them and I certainly do not remember who made the app. But would LOVE to go thru and find these amazing apps and App Designers once again. If this is not possible, it certainly seems unfair to both the Apple consumer as well as the App Designer, especially if in-app purchases are available within their app. Please tell me there is some way to view this somewhere, someway...why would this feature go away? 😟😟😟

iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 1, 2018 4:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2018 5:16 PM

Purchase History Review

Similar questions

2 replies

Apps Manager No Longer Available?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.