Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im working in Photos using El Capitan 10.11.6, updated. How do I create a book in Photos without a Third Party extension? I tried to buy the book I created in "projects" but I'm told "ordering is no longer available for this version". Suggestions? Th

I created a book to buy in Photos, following the program instructions. When I tried to buy

the book, I was instructed "ordering is no longer available for this version of Photos" and I

should "upgrade to a later version". How do I do this without installing a new operating system? Thanks!

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 11:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2018 10:18 AM

Just to make sure we're all on the same page, you're using Photos and not iPhoto, right?

If you are using Photos you can't update Photos without updating the system as the two are tied together.

This will help you determine how to order a book: Post 9/30/2018 Printing Options for Photos

If your book is already created and you can save a PDF version of it, you an order a book thru PrestoPhoto as they can print books from PDF files created by iPhoto and Photos.

User uploaded file

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2018 10:18 AM in response to WilliamDoug

Just to make sure we're all on the same page, you're using Photos and not iPhoto, right?

If you are using Photos you can't update Photos without updating the system as the two are tied together.

This will help you determine how to order a book: Post 9/30/2018 Printing Options for Photos

If your book is already created and you can save a PDF version of it, you an order a book thru PrestoPhoto as they can print books from PDF files created by iPhoto and Photos.

User uploaded file

Im working in Photos using El Capitan 10.11.6, updated. How do I create a book in Photos without a Third Party extension? I tried to buy the book I created in "projects" but I'm told "ordering is no longer available for this version". Suggestions? Th

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.