Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cinema Display MB382LL/A SN?

Hi all:

Have a bit of a dilemma. Back in 2010 I purchased a MBP and a Cinema Display from Apple.

Apple supplied the "Receipt" via email, which I have, however, there are NO serial numbers attached to anything.

All items are listed along with product numbers and the cost's for each. But no Serial's.

Yes, shame on me, I didn't write them down, or better yet, emailed them to myself. Lesson learned.

So...last night my house was robbed, and the Cinema Display was stolen. I have the APPLE Order Number.

Wxxxxxxxx, along with order date, shipment date etc.

I tried support @ 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE, but that proved non productive and was unable to escalate or take it any further other than saying he couldn't help. I appreciate he seemed to try and was concerned. Kudos.

Anyone got any thoughts on where/who I can contact about this? If Apple can look up the order number, I am sure the info would be there in their records??

Anyway....would be nice otherwise Police will have a hard time proving ownership.

TIA

Posted on Oct 15, 2018 5:27 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Cinema Display MB382LL/A SN?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.