Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drum pads assignments not working after relaunch

Mainstage 3, ver. 3.4. M-Audio Oxygen49.

After assigning drum pads to play MIDI notes in an Ultrabeat sampler and relaunching, the assignment still shows as valid, but doesn't play the sound. I can fix it by deleting the channel strip, then starting from scratch with new assignments. I made this video to show the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FOGnJgLT0U

MainStage, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Oct 26, 2018 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2018 10:44 AM

Hi,

I also have this issue and have found if 'do not transpose' is ticked on the channel strip, then midi data is really screwed up. Uncheck and all should work fine.

However... I have also noticed that this option DOES NOT SAVE with my concert so I have to uncheck every time I load.

3.4 is extremely buggy for me. It's a poor release in my opinion. Wish I hadn't upgraded!

I've reported the issues.

Good luck,

Ant

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2018 10:44 AM in response to Dudemonkguy

Hi,

I also have this issue and have found if 'do not transpose' is ticked on the channel strip, then midi data is really screwed up. Uncheck and all should work fine.

However... I have also noticed that this option DOES NOT SAVE with my concert so I have to uncheck every time I load.

3.4 is extremely buggy for me. It's a poor release in my opinion. Wish I hadn't upgraded!

I've reported the issues.

Good luck,

Ant

Drum pads assignments not working after relaunch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.