Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mouse cursor won't change icons.

My mouse cursor won't change. As in, when I hover over links and tabs etc. which used to make my cursor change into the little hand logo, it remains the little triangle arrow cursor. I can still click links fine and stuff and everything appears to be working normally but my cursor won't change and it's bugging the heck out of me. My laptop died and then when I logged back into it, it just stopped working. Have tried restarting and updating to no avail. Will try to restart again but hasn't worked before, doubt it will again. Please help!

MacBook Air, macOS Mojave (10.14)

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 3:23 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Nov 12, 2018 3:50 PM in response to appeachiates

P.S. I don't know if it's relevant but this is also seemed to happen after I logged into the Guest User? I thought it was like a Windows Guest User - I know it's linked to Find My Mac now, didn't before - and I wanted to let my mum use my laptop without any of my files being present and it was super glitchy (it was Safari-Only and the Safari tabs kept glitching out)

My mouse cursor won't change icons.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.