Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I returned an item Apple says they received a different item and shipped back (not what I sent), UPS says only apple can initate investigation

I returned an Apple product (42 lbs), Apple says they received a different item and sent it back to me which is not what I sent (this is 15 lbs). They said the case is closed. UPS has it on the record that what I sent is 42 lbs box but they wont open an investigation unless Apple initiates it.

Apple won't answer these questions:

- Why did they accept a 15 lbs item if the label says it is 42 lbs

- The box they sent back does not have any other label (including the label I attached) other than one label addressed to me

- Why do not they look into videos of what the UPS driver delivered to them so the videos will be tracked back to the ones in the UPS store that I drop the item at

In general, they are not willing to do anything just saying case is closed without any explanation. And as I said UPS won't help either.

My theory is either someone in UPS peeled of my label and attached it to a different box, or someone in Apple warehouse accepted the package and switched it. Please advise. This is $ 8000 (yes 8K!) item.

Posted on Nov 13, 2018 6:42 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

I returned an item Apple says they received a different item and shipped back (not what I sent), UPS says only apple can initate investigation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.