Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On MacBook Air iTunes says Live Broadcast when I try to playback rented movie and screen remains black

Yesterday I rented a movie in iTunes and watched a part of it without any problems. Today when I tried to continue watching the movie the playback screen looks different and say Live Broadcast and won't let me play the movie. The same thing happens when I try to play any trailer from the movie store. Can someone please help me. Do I have a virus? If so, what do I do? Thanks

MacBook Air, iOS 11, iOS 10.12.6

Posted on Nov 16, 2018 9:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2018 7:57 AM

Greetings, Jex44.

I see that you're unable to finish watching a movie you rented in iTunes on your MacBook Air. I'm happy to help.

If you can't stream or watch video content from the iTunes Store or third-party apps -- Even though your MacBook Air is connected to the internet, the steps in this article can help.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2018 7:57 AM in response to Jex44

Greetings, Jex44.

I see that you're unable to finish watching a movie you rented in iTunes on your MacBook Air. I'm happy to help.

If you can't stream or watch video content from the iTunes Store or third-party apps -- Even though your MacBook Air is connected to the internet, the steps in this article can help.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

On MacBook Air iTunes says Live Broadcast when I try to playback rented movie and screen remains black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.