Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Citizens One Loan: Unable to Register Account?

I recently purchased a new iPhone. I keep seeing emails saying that Citizen One was unable to process my payment. I see a number that I can call to make a payment, but I want to be able to manage my loan details online. I filled out the form to create a new account. Then I received this email:

Thank you for registering your iPhone loan [account number] for online access. Please enter the confirmation code below to complete the registration process and access your account online at www.citizensoneloan.com:

[Code number]

Your online access allows you to:

• Manage your account easily
    • Review your account transactions
    • Update your payment information

Your User Name and Password are case-sensitive and should not be shared with anyone. If you forget either, select the "Forgot User Name" or "Forget Password" option on the log-in screen, and you will be prompted to answer the security questions you selected during the registration process.

Citizens One

There's no link in the email leading me to the place that I need to enter this code. Where does it go?!?

If I simply try to login, I get the following error message: "Invalid account status: Inactive Account"

I found an old (closed) thread about others having difficulty registering, so I've included a link to that thread below. I'm unsure if the causes are related.)

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7551952

Please help. And let me know if you're having similar issues with registration.

Thanks,

Sara

P.S. ***Please forgive me. I wasn't sure what topic to use. I apologize in advance if this belongs elsewhere.***

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 2, 2019 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2019 4:41 PM

When you select the citizenoneloan.com link, are you redirected here?

https://www.fsdsapps.com/ecs/#!/citizens-one-apple-auth/login

I'm already registered and don't recall having any issue, but when I go to the link above I'm presented with a standard login screen. Were you not able to even establish a username and password?

I don't recall getting a code or what you'd do with it, but maybe things have changed -- it does seem to be a problem with some browsers according to the discussion thread you linked, so have you tried other browsers?

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2019 4:41 PM in response to SunnySara

When you select the citizenoneloan.com link, are you redirected here?

https://www.fsdsapps.com/ecs/#!/citizens-one-apple-auth/login

I'm already registered and don't recall having any issue, but when I go to the link above I'm presented with a standard login screen. Were you not able to even establish a username and password?

I don't recall getting a code or what you'd do with it, but maybe things have changed -- it does seem to be a problem with some browsers according to the discussion thread you linked, so have you tried other browsers?

Apr 2, 2019 5:18 PM in response to SunnySara

I just got an iPhone XR today. I, too, went to Citizens One online and set up an account. In the process of doing that, I was sent a confirmation code that had a place to enter it to complete the setup of the new account. Since you are getting some error messages, you may need to call them for help to set up the account again. Overall, I think it went fairly smoothly for me to set up the account.

Citizens One Loan: Unable to Register Account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.