Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

several Kernel Panics on Imac 5k

Hi Guys,

in the last months I got several Kernel Panics. Could you please have a look at the logs?

I will put them in the Attachment.

Thanks a lot

Best regards,

Leon

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 15, 2019 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2019 3:09 PM

Sophos Antivirus is not the Problem on this issue,i think?

Reinstall your MacOS from the App Store,or from your Time Machine Copy,if you have some one?

You have still App Cleener,and Little Snitch,on your Mac!

Uininstall them from their web sites.

The Etrecheck Report will say the same like me,with,the issue on App Cleaner,and Little Snitch,or Sophos,if it still there?

The best way to solve,your, "Kernel Panics",is Reinstall your MacOS!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2019 3:09 PM in response to Egijuggernaut

Sophos Antivirus is not the Problem on this issue,i think?

Reinstall your MacOS from the App Store,or from your Time Machine Copy,if you have some one?

You have still App Cleener,and Little Snitch,on your Mac!

Uininstall them from their web sites.

The Etrecheck Report will say the same like me,with,the issue on App Cleaner,and Little Snitch,or Sophos,if it still there?

The best way to solve,your, "Kernel Panics",is Reinstall your MacOS!

May 15, 2019 8:12 AM in response to Egijuggernaut

This one is pretty simple, you installed Sophos antivirus which at best is 100% worthless and at worst damaging to Mac OS. Mac OS is extremely secure and if simply kept up-to-date it will remain so. Mac OS does not benefit in any way from any third party antivirus, cleaning or any other third party maintenance apps. Mac OS is extremely elegant in that it has all the tools it needs within itself.

Please locate the developers instructions for uninstalling Sophos and uninstall it. Then restart in Safe Mode per https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262 and then restart normally and enjoy your Mac.

May 15, 2019 12:11 PM in response to Egijuggernaut

Per the KP report you provided, Sophos is still installed hence my posting. In order for us to help you we need to know what is installed on the computer. This will not show only confidential information and and is a pretty standard test we use when troubleshooting possible software problems. Please do the following so we can get a clear idea of what is installed on the system:

Please navigate to the Mac App Store and download the free version of EtreCheck OR please click www.EtreCheck.com where you will find the app. Once you downloaded the free app and created the report please post it as your reply to this message. In order to post it, please use the following link for more detailed instructions on how to correctly include the results: 

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250000211

We can then look for obvious issues that may be causing your problem.

several Kernel Panics on Imac 5k

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.