Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store Does Not Show Album Art

I am on the most recent release 12.9.5.7, and when I go to the store and search for music, I get grey boxes for album art. This happens even if I select an album and want to sample some songs. This was happening also in a previously release and I was hoping would be fixed. Note I am not impatient as it has been 10 minutes and the art below does not show.

Is there a setting which turns art back on?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 2:08 PM

Hello Max Wtt,

I see that your artwork is missing from your albums in iTunes. I'd be glad to provide you with some information to help.

If you're using Windows 10 let's have you try the following steps.

1. Right-click on the desktop 

2. Select Display Settings 

3. Change the 'Change the size of text, apps, and other items' to 100%

4. Log out 

5. Test on next login

If you're not using Windows 10, respond back with some more details. Do you have security software installed? Which version of Windows are you using? Have you tried restarting?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2019 2:08 PM in response to Max Wtt

Hello Max Wtt,

I see that your artwork is missing from your albums in iTunes. I'd be glad to provide you with some information to help.

If you're using Windows 10 let's have you try the following steps.

1. Right-click on the desktop 

2. Select Display Settings 

3. Change the 'Change the size of text, apps, and other items' to 100%

4. Log out 

5. Test on next login

If you're not using Windows 10, respond back with some more details. Do you have security software installed? Which version of Windows are you using? Have you tried restarting?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

iTunes Store Does Not Show Album Art

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.