Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod control

Thank you for your previous suggestion. I now hav3 a subscription to iTunes Match, and now HomePod is accessing my entire music library and I can control what to play from my iPad.

howver, is it possible to say..” hey Siri... play the beatles”..... Siri current response is I can’t find that...

any suggestions

thanks again

michael

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 10:50 PM

Not sure who you’re replying to. This is a new thread.

I don’t have iTunes Match so I’m not familiar with how it works accessing songs. I have Apple Music and with that it is possible to say “ hey Siri play The Beatles”.

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 17, 2019 2:44 AM in response to HomePodQuestions2019

There are reports that iTunes Match users may have trouble playing their own playlists when HomePod is configured for voice recognition and multi-user support. If this is enabled you could try turning it off. See also Remote control for HomePod, not using AirPlay - Apple Community for a possible workaround to call up your media. Audio Handoff is now also an option where you select what you want on your iPhone, then hold it over the top of the HomePod to transfer it.

tt2

HomePod control

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.