Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari extensions disable on quitting Safari

Every time I quite Safari, my extensions disable. When I next open Safari, I have to go into Preferences and enable them all again.

I have read a few answers to similar issues but don't understand the technical instructions - can anyone help me please?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 1:48 PM

lukejmcgrath Said:

"Safari extensions disable on quitting Safari: Every time I quite Safari, my extensions disable. When I next open Safari, I have to go into Preferences and enable them all again. I have read a few answers to similar issues but don't understand the technical instructions - can anyone help me please?"

-------

Single out Extensions:

One Extension might be causing this to occur. So, to find the culprit: disable the extensions one at a time with a new window after disabling it. Go Here: Manage your extensions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2020 1:48 PM in response to lukejmcgrath

lukejmcgrath Said:

"Safari extensions disable on quitting Safari: Every time I quite Safari, my extensions disable. When I next open Safari, I have to go into Preferences and enable them all again. I have read a few answers to similar issues but don't understand the technical instructions - can anyone help me please?"

-------

Single out Extensions:

One Extension might be causing this to occur. So, to find the culprit: disable the extensions one at a time with a new window after disabling it. Go Here: Manage your extensions

Safari extensions disable on quitting Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.