Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual sim SMS issue - can't send and receive from one line

I have an iPhone 12 pro max. It's factory unlocked

Physical sim is on the Visible network - SMS works on this line if everything else on the esim line is shut off.. data, imessage, everything. I have to disable it completely.

Oddly enough, calls and data work fine all the time on this line

The esim line is AT&T and works great. Data, phone, and SMS all work fine all the time..

For some reason, the SMS on the physical sim (Visible) line won't work if the esim (AT&T) is active. Thoughts?

I had the carrier reprovision the sim and rebooted. Didn't help.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 12:05 PM

I didn't mean to mark this solved and now I can't change it. This wasn't helpful. There's no information about one line working for SMS and the other not. It say in the doc that both should work simultaneously

Similar questions

3 replies

Dual sim SMS issue - can't send and receive from one line

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.