Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

netflix has told me to contact apple as i cannot get my netflix app to open on my tv and i use an apple box

netflix has asked me to contact apple , as i cannot open netflix on my tv but i can open other apps , just not netflix

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 7:27 AM

We had the same problem, we tried restarting the Apple TV, deleting and reinstalling Netflix and none of them worked. However we found out we had a Apple TV software update and haven’t updated in a while. Once we updated the Apple TV itself the Netflix app worked again. Hope that helps.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2021 7:27 AM in response to donna_vm

We had the same problem, we tried restarting the Apple TV, deleting and reinstalling Netflix and none of them worked. However we found out we had a Apple TV software update and haven’t updated in a while. Once we updated the Apple TV itself the Netflix app worked again. Hope that helps.

Jan 22, 2021 8:48 AM in response to Elyyia

Thank you so much , it worked , I did the Apple TV update and it worked , when I talked to Netflix I had to uninstall it and reinstall the Netflix app 3 times and then they said i was to contact sharp which is my tv brand or contact apple as it wasn’t a Netflix problem , so thank you again as it now works after 10 minutes of doing the update , thank you

netflix has told me to contact apple as i cannot get my netflix app to open on my tv and i use an apple box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.