Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud and Pages

Hi there! I have app Pages on my iPhone and iPad which are meant to be synchronised. But there are some files that are starting to load and... it’s nothing. I can open these files on my phone and cannot do it on iPad – it shows that they are loading but they don’t.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 11:00 PM

MD_Marchuk Said:

"iCloud and Pages: Hi there! I have app Pages on my iPhone and iPad which are meant to be synchronised. But there are some files that are starting to load and... it’s nothing. I can open these files on my phone and cannot do it on iPad – it shows that they are loading but they don’t."

———

Refer to this Site:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Also, Troubleshoot with iCloud:

1. Disable: Pages in iCloud settings
  2. Manually: restart the iPad
  3. Enable: Pages in iCloud settings
  4. Open: Pages on your iPad
  5. Open: the file on your iPad

Point Being: Perhaps Pages needs to be refresh within iCloud settings on your iPad

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2021 11:00 PM in response to TheLittles

MD_Marchuk Said:

"iCloud and Pages: Hi there! I have app Pages on my iPhone and iPad which are meant to be synchronised. But there are some files that are starting to load and... it’s nothing. I can open these files on my phone and cannot do it on iPad – it shows that they are loading but they don’t."

———

Refer to this Site:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Also, Troubleshoot with iCloud:

1. Disable: Pages in iCloud settings
  2. Manually: restart the iPad
  3. Enable: Pages in iCloud settings
  4. Open: Pages on your iPad
  5. Open: the file on your iPad

Point Being: Perhaps Pages needs to be refresh within iCloud settings on your iPad

Feb 14, 2021 9:26 PM in response to MD_Marchuk

MD_Marchuk Said:

-------

How much free space is on these devices?:

Cleaning Phone Storage: As for your iPhone, see if you can clear out "Other" storage.  Go Here: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup

iCloud and Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.