Can't sign into Snapchat on iPhone

Hello, i have a problem with my snapchat account is that everytime i try logging in from this specific phone, my account gets automatically locked but if i try logging in from any other device, like my old iphone for example, it works perfectly fine so what is the problem with my phone? Why won’t it let me log into snapchat? And im sure that i didnt install any third party apps or anything else.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 8:06 AM

Whenever i try to login in snapchat account i see a popup “Due to repeated failed attempts or other unusual activity, your access to Snapchat is temporarily disabled.” Please solve my problem as soon as possible. I’m trying to login from last 26 days but still not to able to login my Snapchat account

371 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2023 8:06 AM in response to nourhanyf

Whenever i try to login in snapchat account i see a popup “Due to repeated failed attempts or other unusual activity, your access to Snapchat is temporarily disabled.” Please solve my problem as soon as possible. I’m trying to login from last 26 days but still not to able to login my Snapchat account

Jun 17, 2021 4:28 AM in response to nourhanyf

Hi, I am having the exact same problem. I have messaged snap chat support numerous times, reset phone to factory settings just incase but the issue is still happening. I can log in on other devices but not my iPhone 12 it’s as if there is a block on the phone to something. Did you have any luck with being able to use the snap chat again?

Dec 12, 2023 10:40 PM in response to nourhanyf

Hey,

Let me add some possible solutions to this problem.

Snapchat is stringent about the safety and security of its platform. So, your account might be locked due to unusual activity detected on your account. If so, you can refer to the Snapchat help desk.

If you are connected to the VPN, that might cause an issue with the login. Disconnect the VPN on your iPhone and see if that solves your problem.

The Snapchat app verifies your connection to its server. If your date & time is incorrect, you might face an issue with your Snapchat account.

If nothing works, check the software updates on your iPhone and update your iPhone if required.

May 19, 2021 9:25 PM in response to lobsterghost1

My snapchat account keeps getting locked out on my iphone 7 .If I log in on another phone which is my parents iphone 7 .it has no issue. It only logs me out and locks my account on my personal phone. This just started 2 days ago. I did not install any third party apps or do any spam. It somehow is related to my phone since it only happens on my phone. I tried to clearing and deleting my phone and starting over but it still does the same thing. Thanks for any help.

Dec 23, 2023 8:50 AM in response to habeeb110

habeeb110 wrote:

Whenever i try to login in snapchat account i see a popup "Due to repeated failed attempts or other unusual activity, your access to Snapchat is temporarily disabled." Please solve my problem as soon as possible. I'm trying to login from last 7 days but still not to able to login my Snapchat account

Hello and welcome to the thread.

If you are encountering issues or errors with the Snapchat app or with the Snapchat service, or if the app or service is failing, contact Snapchat.

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Snapchat controls who has access to their app, to their website, and to their service.

Nobody around here can help with Snapchat, nor can Apple help with Snapchat.

Sep 19, 2023 3:07 PM in response to abroo12

abroo12 wrote:

Ask Snapchat.

For issues involving accessing Snapchat, contact Snapchat.

For bans, only Snapchat can clear those.

Snapchat also has a reputation for being able to detect and block attempted ban evasions.

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Can't sign into Snapchat on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.