Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Serial number error "isn't a eligible device"

I have a brand-new MacBook Pro 13 M1, I've had it about 2 days and I'm trying to get AppleCare, when i go to my devices it doesn't show the option for me to purchase then when i go through the website and put in the serial number it says this isn't a eligible device? I got this directly from the Apple Store here in Orlando, FL. I try to click on support, and it only lets me post in these forums. Help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 11, 2021 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 9:05 PM

Contact the store. The sale should have registered with the system.

Alternatively, click on this link to read how to 'Update your proof of purchase' --> https://support.apple.com/HT202703

Similar questions

2 replies

May 11, 2021 9:26 PM in response to OrlandoTommy

OrlandoTommy Said:

"AppleCare: I have a brand-new MacBook Pro 13 M1, I've had it about 2 days and I'm trying to get AppleCare, when i go to my devices it doesn't show the option for me to purchase then when i go through the website and put in the serial number it says this isn't a eligible device?[...]"

-------

Try this Site:

Enter your Serial Number here at this site: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Appel Support. As the site reads: "Review your Apple warranty status and eligibility to purchase additional AppleCare coverage."

Serial number error "isn't a eligible device"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.