Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Apple Pencil work with iPhone 13?

Can I use an Apple Pencil with an iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Pro? Or does Apple Pencil only work with iPad?

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 4:04 PM

I am shocked to learn that the latest Apple pencil does not work with my iPhone 13 Pro! Took a picture of my student and tried to make some marks on the pic to call attention to posture, but could not do it. This is so counter intuitive!

20 replies

Jan 15, 2022 1:07 PM in response to arnoldcarl

I 100% totally and completely agree with you! I am struggling with switching over to my new iPhone 13 pro max because of my notes and note taking abilities on my old Samsung Note 10.

I wish Wholeheartedly that Someone would come out with a stylus, that works like the S-Pen, for iPhones.. I am almost considering going back to Samsung, even though I love everything else about the iPhone 13 pro max. 😔

Jan 30, 2022 2:52 AM in response to Latranner

y iz this? Is there a reazon?-some android models incorporate a slot for some stylus’s, as I’m sure you all are aware.

[this response was written after reading only the first couple of back-and-forth messages in this thread. I now know better, and not to mention the reason ‘why’ as well. I also can’t seem to find a way to delete my embarrassing response]

Does Apple Pencil work with iPhone 13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.