Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

receiving failed message

I am receiving failed to open a connection to the device(-21345). When I try to use my scanner which was working fine until I got a new MacBook Air. the printer works fine. The printer is a Canon MG2922

MacBook Air 13″, 11.6

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 1:43 PM

Hello, wshobl.

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you receive an error message when trying to scan from your Canon MG2922 to your MacBook Air.

Have you installed the latest drivers from Canon? Support | MG Series | PIXMA MG2922 (MG2900 Series) | Canon USA

If your drivers are up to date, try these steps: Scan images or documents using your Mac - Apple Support

Let us know what happens! Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 1:43 PM in response to wshobl

Hello, wshobl.

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you receive an error message when trying to scan from your Canon MG2922 to your MacBook Air.

Have you installed the latest drivers from Canon? Support | MG Series | PIXMA MG2922 (MG2900 Series) | Canon USA

If your drivers are up to date, try these steps: Scan images or documents using your Mac - Apple Support

Let us know what happens! Take care.

receiving failed message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.