cannot accept iCloud terms and conditions

Since I updated my iPhone 11 to ios 16.4, I have a message saying I need to accept terms and conditions on iCloud. When I tap on terms and conditions, it never opens. I logged out and logged in again. Same result. And I still have the notification that I need to accept terms and conditions. Do not have this issue on my iMac Pro or my iPad.

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2024 5:39 PM

There is a serious bug in the update software that has left large numbers of iPhone customers out in the cold, unable to use iCloud and iCloud services for which they (we) are paying. I accepted the terms and conditions and I am still locked out. So are many others. Some people have gotten past it but nothing anyone suggests works for me and many many others. How about some help from Apple with another update to fix this mess?

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2024 5:39 PM in response to Kendon S. Wheeler

There is a serious bug in the update software that has left large numbers of iPhone customers out in the cold, unable to use iCloud and iCloud services for which they (we) are paying. I accepted the terms and conditions and I am still locked out. So are many others. Some people have gotten past it but nothing anyone suggests works for me and many many others. How about some help from Apple with another update to fix this mess?

cannot accept iCloud terms and conditions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.