Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to access Keyboard on Watch SE?

How can I enter my new Apple ID on my Watch SE? I can find the settings and Password field but I can’t get the keyboard to come up. Any suggestions?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 5:49 PM

Apple Watch SE does not have a keyboard. If you wanted a watch with a keyboard, you would have needed to buy Apple Watch 8 or Apple Watch Ultra. You can download an app from the App Store called FlickType, which will add a keyboard to your Apple Watch SE. Personally, even with my 49mm Apple Watch Ultra, typing on the keyboard is not easy. It would be even less so on the much smaller Apple Watch SE.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2023 5:49 PM in response to ElizFitz1

Apple Watch SE does not have a keyboard. If you wanted a watch with a keyboard, you would have needed to buy Apple Watch 8 or Apple Watch Ultra. You can download an app from the App Store called FlickType, which will add a keyboard to your Apple Watch SE. Personally, even with my 49mm Apple Watch Ultra, typing on the keyboard is not easy. It would be even less so on the much smaller Apple Watch SE.

How to access Keyboard on Watch SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.