Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Discussion about not using iCloud

I was typing a response to a question someone asked about how to avoid using iCloud. I am new to the forum, just got the iMac M3, and have a cataract awaiting surgery. Somehow I hit something on the keyboard and the discussion was gone. Does anyone out there know how to find it? I tried the search field and put in what I remembered about the discussion. It expressed my feelings exactly and I hid hit the "Me too" button. Would love to know the responses and the name of the author.

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Nov 16, 2023 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2023 11:54 PM

Hi fusherkathleen,

re: Discussion about not using iCloud: Would love to know the responses and the name of the author.

Sorry, since your participation in that thread was lost or cancelled, seems there is no sure way to find it.

This thread has a me too from someone: I don't want to use iCloud. iCloud says s… - Apple Community

Here is the iCloud on Mac Community: https://discussions.apple.com/community/icloud/icloud-on-mac

Maybe the thread is listed on one of the pages there.

By clicking fusherkathleen at the top of your post, I was able to navigate to your profile, and find other discussion threads you have participated in. This is the link: fusherkathleen’s Subscriptions - Apple Community

All the best :-)

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2023 11:54 PM in response to fisherkathleen

Hi fusherkathleen,

re: Discussion about not using iCloud: Would love to know the responses and the name of the author.

Sorry, since your participation in that thread was lost or cancelled, seems there is no sure way to find it.

This thread has a me too from someone: I don't want to use iCloud. iCloud says s… - Apple Community

Here is the iCloud on Mac Community: https://discussions.apple.com/community/icloud/icloud-on-mac

Maybe the thread is listed on one of the pages there.

By clicking fusherkathleen at the top of your post, I was able to navigate to your profile, and find other discussion threads you have participated in. This is the link: fusherkathleen’s Subscriptions - Apple Community

All the best :-)

Discussion about not using iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.