Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID is locked, trusted phone number is NOT mine

I was just using my phone like normal, then suddenly, a pop up that says I need to enter my Apple ID password and log in again pops ups.

I Enter my password correctly and it proceeds to this next screenshot saying my Apple ID is locked.

User uploaded file

I click unlock, then this screen comes up. Telling me to complete the phone number I applied to this account with.

User uploaded file

My problem is that, that is not my phone numbers NOR any of my past phone numbers. I live in thailand where we have 10 digits in phone numbers and this is 11 digits. (My phone number is xxx-xxx-xx80). I cannot log into my account, cannot update/download apps, etc...

I have a lot of very important data and photos stored into this account that I cannot just simply move to a new account.

If you know how to fix this, please help.

Thank you so much!

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 8:35 AM

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2018 8:35 AM in response to bamneedshelp

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Apple ID is locked, trusted phone number is NOT mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.