Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Glitch with Apple Music?

Ever since the most recent update my Apple Music has been glitching. It will randomly pause, skip, or play songs at 2 or 3 times the original speed when I use the iPhone headphones that came with my phone. It ONLY happens when using the headphones, but it still very frustrating. Siri will also randomly come on as if I’d activated ‘hey siri’, which I currently have turned off. Anyone else having these issue or know how to fix them??

Posted on Mar 13, 2018 1:21 PM

1 reply

Mar 14, 2018 10:21 AM in response to haley7179

Hi Haley,

I understand that various functions in the Music app are interrupted when you're using your EarPods. I know it's crucial to use headphones when listening to music on your iPhone. I'm happy to help get this sorted out.

Based on your description of the issue, it sounds like there may be an issue with the built-in remote on the EarPods. Does this issue occur if you use these EarPods with another iPhone or iOS device? Do you have another pair of headphones to test with to see if they work correctly?

I recommend following the steps in the article below to address the issue with your EarPods:
If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers.

Glitch with Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.