Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos Won't Sync After iTunes Update

All,

There was a thread here that has now been locked but it was never clear if newer versions of iTunes ever solved this. Here is the previous thread... Photos Won't Sync After iTunes Update

The solution in that thread was to downgrade to 12.7.3, which worked for me. After the downgrade all my photos from my PC would sync to my iPhone. I have been upgrading my iPhone, which is currently on 11.4.1, so the issue is 100 percent iTunes.

iTunes 12.8 has released but I am still on 12.7.3 because of how hard it is to downgrade. Can anyone that had the syncing problem confirm if 12.8 has fixed this issue?

Thanks!

iPhone 7, iOS 11.4.1, PC is Windows 10 Fully Patched

Posted on Aug 28, 2018 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2018 5:48 AM

12.8 should be able to sync your photos. Should you need to downgrade again see this list of iTunes installers.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Photos Won't Sync After iTunes Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.