Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 is not appearing on MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011) with High Sierra 10.13.6

Hello guys, how are you?

I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011) with High Sierra 10.13.6 installed and a Microsoft Mouse Bluetooth 3600 (works without USB dongle) and I can't pair the devices.

On my old Macbook Air at my latest job its just worked fine.

But now I tried everything, tried to reset bluetooth settings and this is not even appearing on the device list on Macbook.

My bluetooth software version is 6.0.7f10

I looked at Google and the is a few articles, but not specific to my case.

Oh this https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7593999 the user said:

I recently had the same problem with a bluetooth audio receiver, I had tried the receiver on my phone and it would not show under system preferences.

If you have connected the mouse on another computer make sure it has been 'forgotten' as the headset will try to connect to that device and will not be discoverable to another device.

Hope this helps!

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Tks in advance.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 24, 2019 4:33 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 is not appearing on MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011) with High Sierra 10.13.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.