Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just upgraded to 13.1 and the size of my icons on my iPad got smaller.

I just upgraded to 13.1 and the size of my icons on my iPad got smaller. Is there any way to change this other than using the zoom feature?

Thanks in advance!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 11:33 AM

71 replies

Oct 13, 2019 9:22 AM in response to ant.how

Apple needs to not make apps in the smaller size on my 10.5 inch iPad Pro the default for how my apps look on my home screens. I need for Apple to leave that alone and go back to the way the apps where before this iPadOS 13 app update. Apple didn't need to make its iPad users choose between More (smaller looking app icons on the screen) and Bigger (normal looking app icons on the screen) from settings > Display & Brightness > HOME SCREEN LAYOUT > More (default, smaller and harder to see app icons) or > Bigger (Normal and easier to see app icons). Apple please only have the option of Bigger (Normal and easier to see app icons) and not make the default be More (smaller and more difficult to see apps at all). This is coming from a low income adult college female diagnosed so far with autism, anxiety disorder and dyspraxia who also has 20/20 vision.

Oct 13, 2019 9:27 AM in response to redhead101

I'm sorry, isn't that rather selfish of you to tell Apple to reduce options for everyone else because YOU don't like the option to have more, albeit smaller app icons on an individuals iPad home screen? I like the option. You don't. You have a choice. I have a choice. Choose the option which best meets your need and let other's do the same.

Nov 20, 2019 3:05 PM in response to jerryfromfort wayne

No one here from Apple.

We all are just users here, like you!

Are you sure you are not finding this?

It is in Settings app under Home screen and Dock. You may have to scroll down to find it!

If you are not seeing this, try a simple hard reset of your iPad for the iPad model you own since you haven't posted the model iPad you own.

Apple never removes features once they are put into place.

I just upgraded to 13.1 and the size of my icons on my iPad got smaller.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.