Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuttering Bluetooth audio in Bootcamp

From internet research i'm aware others have encountered this issue too.

Bluetooth audio is stuttering severely on Windows (specifically for myself on Windows 10 Professional), whilst it, naturally using the same networking card, has no issues at all on MacOS.

My AirPods remain connected to my MacBook during the stuttering.

I am aware this has something to do with handling of interference—præsumably with wifi—as the problem goes away completely if i disconnect from the internet, and is worst when processing higher loads of internet traffic.

The driver installed for the Broadcom 802.11ac network adaptor is the latest available (that released in October 2019), and since it all works fine in MacOS, i'm assuming this is something to do with the device driver itself or the configuration thereof. Every time i commit a change of any settings in the advanced device priorities, the stuttering goes away for ~30 seconds; the Bluetooth collaboration option is not listed as one of those available to me.

I've set all of my system's Bluetooth-relevant svchost processes to high priority, and that has not fixed the problem.

Any suggestions of how to go about fixing this? It's very frustrating when these sorts of things should just work :/

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 6:08 PM

Similar questions

12 replies

Dec 22, 2019 12:31 PM in response to Loner T

What a horrifying suggestion!

(Don't be fooled by my ironic username :P)

I have succeeded in negating Windows' ugliness by making it look like MacOS, as to ease the pain of having to use it at effectively all times so i can play all my games and use my software.

Perhaps i need to search for an older driver that might be able to provide the collaboration option as for me to be able to disable it. It'd be nice if Apple just included a functioning one with the Boot Camp support software!

Stuttering Bluetooth audio in Bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.