Beats Studio pro 2023 static noice in left ear (with anc)

Hello, about a month after buying the headphones, static noise started in the left earphone when the noise cancelling was turned on. When I turn off the noise - the sound disappears.

Please tell me what can be done? This static noise very annoying to me…

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2024 5:22 PM

Got my beats as a christmas gift and I just started encountering the same issue, kinda sad to see there is no solution to this problem at all. The static noise only seems to go away when noise cancelling and transparency are both off

40 replies

Jan 11, 2024 5:40 PM in response to kidmilly

Same here! Got them as a Christmas gift. Worked fine the first few days, but now anytime noise cancelling or transparency is on, get a static noise in the left ear. It’s not from interference either. Took them into the woods on our land a long way from the house without any other devices and still getting it. There is something wrong with them. I’m hoping a firmware update can fix them, because I like them outside of this annoying issue. I’ve seen too many people posting online about it for it to be some random issue.

Oct 3, 2023 7:09 AM in response to Avt0bus

Hello Avt0bus,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with static noise in your left Beats Studio Pro. Try resetting them as described here to see if that resolves the issue: Reset your Beats on-ear or over-ear headphones - Apple Support

"Reset Beats Studio Pro, Studio, or Studio Wireless

1. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
  2. Release the power button.
  3. All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.

Your Studios will automatically power on after a successful reset."

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Jan 27, 2024 3:04 PM in response to Avt0bus

SAME HERE. Got mine for Christmas and on Jan 25, exactly a month later, mine are doing the same thing. Frustrating and suspicious to see that these are not lasting more than a month for a lot of people, past the return period for a lot of retailers. What gives? Has anyone actually had easy success in returning/replacing? Another forum said warranty is a very long process :( sadly turned off to even get a replacement pair.

Oct 3, 2023 10:47 AM in response to Avt0bus

Greetings Avt0bus,

We're glad you tried resetting the Beats, as normally that is a pretty solid step to correct most issues. Make sure you have tried all the recommended settings as advised on this page:

It offers guidance for various audio issues and how to correct them. If the issue remains after these steps, you may want to reach out to Apple Support directly. You can reach out to them by clicking here: Get Support or over the phone by calling the number that is most local to your region: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support.

Kind regards!

Beats Studio pro 2023 static noice in left ear (with anc)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.